REGISTERING FOR AN EVENT
1. Participants are invited to contact their delegation prior to registering for an event.
2. Confirmed participants are then kindly invited to follow instructions mentioned in the calling notice relating to the event within the requested deadline.
ACCESS TO NATO HEADQUARTERS
3. How to enter NATO HQ?
• In order to enter NATO HQ premises, you must have a valid pass.
• Please contact the security officer of your national delegation at NATO HQ at least two weeks in advance to go through the necessary formalities.
o Delivery of access badge is a national responsibility. NATO International Staff supporting Committees has no role in the access badge requesting or vetting process and will not provide escort. No badge = no access to the meeting room.
o Any query concerning the access procedures should be directed to national delegations.
• You must show your ID at the HQ entrance and will receive a pass in exchange. Contact details for national delegations are available below.
|Security Officers for Allied nations
ALBANIA HAXHIAJ, GEZIM Security Off. 2780
BELGIUM KIPPERS, Bregt Security Off. 6014
BULGARIA VELCHEV, Ivan Security Off. 2912
CANADA LAPORTE, Eric Security Off. 7123
CROATIA SAKIC, Andrija Security Off. 7001
CZECH REP KOZELSKY Vlastimil Security Off. 1713
DENMARK JENSEN, Lars Security Off. 6160
ESTONIA LAATSIT Taavi Security Off. 9547
FRANCE MERMOZ, Tristan Security Off. 7430
GERMANY STEIN, Anja Security Off. 7700
GREECE NTELIKOS, Konstantinos Security Off. 6747
HUNGARY MOLNAR, Endre Mihaly Security Off. 1758
ICELAND GUDMUNDSDOTTIR, Gunnlaug Security Off. 5092
ITALY CATTANEO, Alessandro Security Off. 2562
LATVIA KRAVALS, Janis Security Off. 2026
LITHUANIA SADAUSKAS, Kornelijus Security Off. 2752
LUXEMBOURG DOS SANTOS Marie Jeanne Security Off. 5094
MONTENEGRO KURTAGIC Denisa Security Off. 10.74
NETHERLANDS ADEGEEST, Petrus Security Off. 6690
NORWAY ARIF, Rafea Security Off. 6314
POLAND GARSZTKA Krzysztof Dep. Sec. Off. 1367
PORTUGAL MONTEIRO, Antonio Security Off. 6410
ROMANIA MARICA, Gabriel Security Off. 9605
SLOVAKIA LIPPAY, Blazej Security Off. 9721
SLOVENIA HEDL, Matej Security Off. 2449
SPAIN GARAGORRI GONZALEZ, Manuel Security Off. 6522
TURKEY ATIK Erdal Security Off. 6820
UNITED KINGDOM Reception 7501
UNITED STATES Dave HITE Security Off. 3254
Security Officers for Partners
ARMENIA BEJANYAN, Serob Security Off. 2718
AUSTRIA BOTTA, Martin Security Off. 2802
AZERBAIJAN SHAMILOV, Samir Security Off. 2657
BELARUS UGORICH, Igor Security Off 02/340.02.79
BOSNIA/HERZEGOVINA HASECIC, Almir Security Off. 2843
FINLAND KAIHILAHTI Pekka Security Off. 02/706.21.03
GEORGIA MANJGALADZE, George Security Off. TBC
IRELAND GEIRAN, Myles Security Off. 2694
KAZAKHSTAN SHOIYNBAYEV, Miras Security Off. 02/373.38.95
KYRGYZ REP. BEKBOLOTOV, Ruslan Security Off. 02/640.18.68
MALTA SPITERI, Joseph Security Off. 02/238.27.67
MOLDOVA BURDUJA, Radu Security Off. 2096
RUSSIA IVANOVA, Maria Security Off.
SERBIA VLAHOVIC Milos Security Off. 7981
SWEDEN TUVESSON Andreas Security Off. 7852
SWITZERLAND WIESLI Christian Security Off. 2861
TAJIKISTAN SHARIPOV, Bahodur Security Off.
The F.Y.R.O.M.* ** STEFANOSKI Jane Security Off. 2791
TURKMENISTAN ASHYROV, Dovran Security Off. 02/648.18.74
UKRAINE NAZARENKO, Oleksii Security Off. 02 379 21 13
UZBEKISTAN IBRAGIMOV, Artikjon Security Off. 02/661.20.45
* Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
** Turkey recognizes the Republic of Macedonia with its constitutional name
4. How to get to NATO HQ?
NATO is located at: Boulevard Leopold III 1110 Brussels Belgium
Access via public transportation (see www.stib.be)
• From BRUSSELS AIRPORT Take bus no. 12 “Brussels City” direction “Luxembourg” or “Schuman”. For your return, take bus no. 12 “Brussels Airport”. (10 minutes)
• From SCHUMAN (European Union neighbourhood) You can take two buses:
o Bus no. 12 “Brussels Airport”. For your return, take bus no. 12 “Brussels City” direction “Luxembourg” or “Schuman”. (20-30 minutes)
o Bus no. 21 direction “NATO”. For your return, take bus no. 21 direction “Ducale”. (30-40 minutes)
• From GARE CENTRALE Take bus no. 65 direction “Bourget”. For your return, take bus no. 65 direction “Gare Centrale”. (45-60 minutes)
• From GARE DU MIDI and from GARE DU NORD You have two options:
o Take tram no. 55 direction “Bordet” and walk to NATO for about 8 minutes according to this map. For your return, take tram no. 55 direction “Silence”. (30-40 minutes)
o Take the metro either to “Gare Centrale” or “Schuman” and proceed as indicated above. (at least 50 minutes)
Access by car
• For directions, you might try any freely available web route planner.
• Please be aware that you will have to park outside NATO HQ and that there is only limited parking space available in NATO´s proximity.
5. How to find accommodation and restaurants in Brussels?
Various hotels Web search engine would provide you with a list of available hotels in NATO surroundings.
You might find the following websites helpful:
For restaurants, try www.resto.be
Please note that the International Staff is not responsible for making your reservation.